Paul uses the phrase “Περὶ δὲ” (translated, “Now concerning”) five times in 1 Corinthians to move on to other topics within his letter. Most believe he is answering questions the Corinthians sent to him based on 1 Corinthians 7:1.
- The question of marriage relationships (7:1-24)
- The question of the unmarried (7:25-40)
- The question of disputable things (8-10)
- The question of spiritual gifts (12-14)
- The question of giving (16:1-9)
- The question of fellow servants (16:10-12)
Περὶ δὲ is commonly translated “now concerning.” When we first began our blog, the articles were mainly dealing with areas of theology so the name was an obvious choice. You could say that every post begins with an understood “now concerning.”
 This list by Dr. Brent Belford of Central Baptist Theological Seminary, Minneapolis.